Installing Kodi on firestick is one of the most searched
Kodi isn’t new to the media game at all; as a matter of fact, the software is becoming more personalized than most media players. Kodi is first of all free, then it is an open-source media player, also available for multiple operating systems and has a user interface for televisions and remote controls.
The major highlights of installing Kodi as your media software is it’s compability and its all-time different user experiences. You can use Kodi on any device, any operating system, any upgraded or updated version of devices.
You know how LG says Life is good? We don’t know what Kodi says but life is sure good! Kodi is being managed and updated by the non-profit XBMC Foundation and the modification and upgrading
Kodi changes every computer, phone, tablet into a digital streamer, gives the user the ability to stream files from the web, a home network and local storage. The distinctive feature from other streamers such as the new Apple TV, Chromecast 2 and Amazon Fire TV Stick is that Kodi isn’t restricted by licensing – so you can download a range of apps and you can watch whatever you like.
On Kodi, you can stream media such as videos, musics, podcasts, and videos from the internet and locally stored media. This HTPC (multi-platform home-theater PC) is highly customizable – you can give it a touch of your style, and your vibe.
A firestick might look like an ordinary device but when you install Kodi on there, the superordinary emerges – you unveil an almost limitless media content. You unleash live events, sports, documentaries, music, Tv shows and movies.
What we want to do with this article is to show you in very simple terms how to download the Kodi app on your firestick and install it seamlessly. Check it out:
The first step is to download Kodi on
After this, download and install ES File Explorer. Here is how to do that:
- Go to your Fire TV, choose Settings then System and Developer Options
- Click on Search box in the menu of the Amazon Fire Stick
- Type ES Explorer in that search box
- Choose the ES Explorer App icon, download and install it.
- Initiate the ES Explorer app
Consider all these first step to get Kodi on your Firestick. Now, you will use the ES Explorer app to install Kodi on Firestick.
- The next step is to install Kodi using Downloader
- Select Search in the Amazon Firestick menu
- Type in Downloader
- Choose the Downloader app, install and initiate
- Open the Downloader app
- In the main menu of the Downloader app, type in the URL: https://kodi/tv/download and send
- Once the Kodi app is downloaded, install and open to use.
Did you know that you can install the Kodi app on even PCS, either Windows-operating PCs or Mac?
Follow these basic steps to download to your PC of either operating systems.
To download and install Kodi on Windows PC:
- On your home screen, go to your Settings, note your IP-Address
- Download Adblink for Windows
- Download ARK APK File from https:/kodi.tv/
- Launch Adblink and hit the new button
- In the Description field, type in any reference name you’d want
- Type in your IP of your FireTv in the Address field
- Click Save and then connect
- Click Install APK and select Kodi APK
- Click Open and then Confirm
For a Mac PC, the difference starts from step 2 as above;
- You have to download AdbLink for OS X page, click on Begin Download
- Go to https://kodi.tv/download/ and download the ARM file under the Android icon.
- Launch the AdbLink on your Mac and hit the New button.
- Enter Firestick in the Description field
- Enter the IP of your Firestick in the Address field
- Choose Firestick under current device
- Install APK button
- Navigate to Kodi APK installation and confirm.
These are the easiest, put-together ways of installing Kodi on Firestick. We’d like to believe that we just made life easier for some folks out there; espeially those who have been struggling or having difficulties installing theirs.